Canon Jason Leo has served as Canon for Transitions since June 2018 and as Missioner for Congregational Vitality since January 2016. Previously he served as the rector of Calvary Church, Clifton from 2000 to 2015, and was vicar of Trinity, London from 1998 to 2000. Jason began his ministry in Southern Ohio as the Director of the Summer Camping program and Youth Ministries in 1994.
In his ministry as advocate for all congregations, Jason oversees
- Clergy Leadership Transitions
- Clergy transition resources
- Assessment prior to transition of congregations
- Congregations in conflict
- Congregations shifting to part-time clergy presence, extended ministry or ELCA partnership (under Called to Common Mission)
- Mutual Ministry Reviews
- Parish Re-starts
Jason also serves as the bishop’s liaison to the Commission on Congregational Life (COCL) and to the Procter Center Board.