St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, a mission focused community of faith in Pickerington, Ohio is seeking a Nursery Attendant to provide compassionate care for children ages 0-5 during the weekly 10am Sunday morning worship service.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
- Interact with children through games, stories, crafts, play and prayer.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children and parents.
- Ensure that children are signed in and out by parent or guardian.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Pass a background check.
- CPR/First Aid certified for infants and children or complete certification within one month of hire date
- Complete Safe Church Training (cost covered by St. Andrew’s)
- Proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Helpful Gifts to have:
- Possess a genuine love for children.
- Good communication skills.
Hours: Sundays 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume, and contact information to: Reverend Sally Cook at email@example.com.
St Andrew’s Episcopal Church
8630 Refugee Road
Pickerington, Ohio 43147
614 626- 2720