- This event has passed.
June 25, 2022
The diocese is proud to sponsor an Episcopal Church presence at all Pride festivals where individuals would like to march or host a vendor tent spreading the all-inclusive message of love from The Episcopal Church.
If you are interested in marching in a parade or working at a vendor tent at any festival, please fill out the form below. Local coordinators will contact you with further information. For more information on Cincinnati Pride, visit https://www.cincinnatipride.org
- We are entry #115, Row A. The staging area is on 7th Street, basically on the overpass of the expressway. We would like the group to meet at the Firefighter Memorial Plaza at the corner of 6th and Central no later than 10:30 a.m. Parking is available in the convention center garage.
- At 10:30 a.m., the group will walk together over to our staging area. Bishop Nedi Rivera is the point person for the group. The group needs to be in place in line by 10:45 a.m. The parade steps off at 11 a.m.
- You will be provided with a small hand sign to carry in the parade. You are also welcome to bring your own. We will have a banner for the group that 2 or 3 will need carry. Churches are welcome to bring their banners as well.
- The forecast for Saturday is sunny and 93. Dress cool, wear sunscreen. You are invited to wear bright colors or shirts representing your churches.
- Here is a map of the parade route: Parade Route
Add your event
To add an event to the calendar, send items to Canon Julie Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.