Ascension & Holy Trinity, Wyoming, is proud to offer Diversity and Inclusion Training for our parish and our neighbors. Diversity can happen without inclusion, yet inclusion cannot happen without diversity. As a church that states “All are Welcome because All Belong,” it is important that we all continue our growth efforts with diversity and inclusion.
We are excited to offer free professional training that will consist of eight weekly sessions. This training will be presented by A&HT parishioner Jim Getgey, who recently founded G2 Leadership Institute LLC and is a licensed presenter of the program titled “Another Seat at the Table.”
The current training schedule is as follows:
- Session 1: Tuesday, July 27, 7 p.m. | YOUR ROLE – Self Identification
- Session 2: Tuesday, August 3, 7 p.m. | Awareness and Empathy
- Session 3: Tuesday, August 10, 7 p.m. | Stereotypes and Bias
- Session 4: Tuesday, August 17, 7 p.m. | Art of Communication
- Session 5: Tuesday, August 24, 7 p.m. | Know the Law
- Session 6: Tuesday, August 31, 7 p.m. | Congregation / Church Health
- Session 7: Tuesday, September 7, 7 p.m. | TEAM Culture
- Session 8: Tuesday, September 14, 7 p.m. | Inclusive Environment
A&HT is proud to offer this program to ALL, so please feel free to spread the word! Should anyone have any questions, they are welcome to contact Jim directly at Jim@g2leadership.com. RSVP for the program with the A&HT office at email@example.com.
Ascension & Holy Trinity is located at 334 Burns Avenue in Wyoming. The training will take place in the Parish Hall.