Grace Episcopal Church in College Hill is a wonderfully loving and eclectic faith community with a proud history in Cincinnati. The church, founded in 1866, has become a vibrant faith community with ministries that serve the College Hill community and well beyond. Grace College Hill offers Sunday worship services and a growing bi-monthly evening service, Mosaic. A primary outreach ministry of Grace is our Community Dinner, which serves an estimated 150 to 200 people weekly.
Though COVID has impacted our ability to gather, Grace is typically a gathering spot for AA and NA meetings, band rehearsals and youth gatherings and office space for artists. Our beautiful nave/sanctuary and Great Hall are often rented for weddings, funerals, parties and family gatherings by people inside and outside of the College Hill community.
We are a diverse faith community in a diverse neighborhood. Grace is also in the process of developing a non-profit faith organization, the Oasis at Grace College Hill, to increase our ability to serve the residents of College Hill and the surrounding communities.
During this exciting period of transition and change, we are seeking an innovative, high-energy go-getter who can work as our part-time administrator and book-keeper with the following demonstrated skills and experience to assist us. Pay will be $20-$25/hour commensurate with experience.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions;
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures;
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Grant writing and communications knowledge and experience;
- Experience designing and developing newsletters, websites, mailings, multi-media communication platforms;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently;
- A bridge-builder, an ability to connect and network with people and organizations;
- Service oriented and experienced working in multi-ethnic and multi-cultural communities;
- Accustomed to problem-solving;
- Proficient using MS Office Word, Adobe, PowerPoint, Constant Contact, PC web design software;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to work on-site 10 hours per week, some evenings and weekends.
Email a short letter of interest and resume to Ms. D. Gray at email@example.com
Expressions of interest will be accepted until March 15, 2021. No phone calls accepted