The Diocese of Southern Ohio has committed itself to reconciliation, healing, and justice-making in the name of Christ and in response to the invitation issued to the Episcopal Church toward Becoming Beloved Community.
This work permeates all aspects of diocesan life, including formation, creation care, the work of the Reparations Task Force, and New Episcopal Communities.
Tools & Resources
- Video: Cultivating Communities of Practice | A Short Learning Journey Experience
- The Diocese of Southern Ohio Becoming Beloved Community YouTube Channel
- Weekly Advocacy Updates provide the latest news about the advocacy areas of the Diocese of Southern Ohio
- Becoming Beloved Community (Episcopal Church website)
- Dismantling Racism training
The Rev. Canon Jason Oden, Canon for Formation and New Episcopal Ministries